
Still no people photos, but I do have some State College scenery to show off! The awesome guys down at Freeze Thaw Bikes made me a fresh ride from spare parts in their basement. The bike is single speed, various colours, has 2 different sized wheels, and rides like a dream. Rolling terrain surrounds Penn State, and this bike glides up and down the hills with ease. The past couple of days I have explored the Millbrook Marsh Nature Centre, Walnut Springs, 2 golf courses, numerous neighborhoods, and the Slab Cabin run. I've enjoyed the forests, creeks, and wildlife, especially the squirrels.

My townhouse is in a great location; I only have to walk a few minutes North to downtown and the geology building, and it's only a few minutes East to great running trails in Lederer and Walnut Springs parks.

I really love looking at maps. When I see a new spot, I can't rest until I see the sights and get the lay of the land. With all this exercise, hopefully I'll soon be able to concentrate on the experimental results rather than my next adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment