Monday, January 11, 2010

Taylor's Mistake

You know when you think, Gosh, we're doing a lot, maybe we should slow down? Well, I'm not very good at listening to that advice, so on our first day back from our 5 days, 5 bays adventure, we headed out to Taylor's Mistake for more sun and fun. There were paraponters:

sand and surf:

And a big metal post. Anna will show you how big it was and the size of the dent it left in our new car:

Yes, really big. Some days, you're better off just staying home, or at least not going to a beach named Taylor's Mistake. The surf was great, and with the tide going out, once I swam past the breakers, I just wanted to stay there forever. I very nearly did until a couple of big waves sent me back towards the beach.

The rest of the week, we spent a lot of time hunting for things hidden by Anna. She thinks it's quite funny to hide our favourite things and make us find them. She's also decided that while I am, as a whole, not very fashionable, I have a few good items of clothing that belong in her room, not mine. She's only 4 1/2!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry about your dent!! But since you made it pretty funny can I laugh a little? Can't help it when I see Anna arms out like that!

    ReplyDelete